Friday, October 24, 2008

10/24 CV, again

Being a good friend won out over being a smart runner today :) Angie missed the workout yesterday and was looking for someone to run it with her this morning. My legs feel totally recovered, so I figured why not. We were shooting for 1:45s per a quarter. We weren't totally consistent...but that probably ended up being our average. We started at Jack and Adams and ran to the Austin High track (about 14 min warmup) and took the long way back (20 min). I felt good. I was a little worried about feeling tired by the end of the workout but fatigue never set in. I'm going to aqua-jog this afternoon and hopefully that'll get the legs ready for tomorrow's long run!

pluses: corey morrow concert tonight, weekend!

minuses: can't find my cell phone

No comments: