Thursday, October 16, 2008

10/16 4 mile tempo

Steve mentioned last week that we may not realize how tired we were until we tried the tempo today. I was pleasantly surprised. My legs felt pretty good and I was faster than hmpg...not sure how much, but Bruce said him and Keith were a little fast and I was a bit ahead of them. It was windy on the first mile, then hilly, but I felt good and things were clicking. My mileage has been low this week (only at 26) so I feel like I should run tomorrow. This weekend should bring about 22 miles total which will put my at 48. I guess that's not too low. I have been hitting about mid-high 50s each week. Maybe I'll take it off and just push hard at the 10k on Sunday.

pluses: took a two hour nap after the run, feels great out

minuses: still have to write a paper

No comments: