Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/17 cross-training

So today was a fun day at Gold's instead of getting to enjoy the beautiful weather...
I started with 30 minutes on the elliptical. My leg felt ok...but the range of motion was limited. Then after that I went to a 45 minutes spinning class. Same thing...I couldn't really put much pressure on my right leg on the bik and my motion felt limited. It felt a little looser after the class but it was frustrating to not be able to push it.

I have realized that since starting w/ Rogue my whole perspective on running has changed. I remember in high school and college I was always the runner that celebrated when practice got cancelled or a work out was cut short. I am really bummed out about not being able to run right now. I don't think I've ever felt like this in my running life. I guess that's a good sign. It's finally becoming a consistent part of my life and something that is defining who I am as a person.

While these are all good things...now they're just making me anxious about falling behind....

No comments: