Monday, November 3, 2008

11/3 easy run

Today was my first day back running after my two slacker days over the weekend. I thought about going for an easy jog on Saturday or Sunday, but just never got around to it. I was in the middle of the hill country hunting...and that seemed more enjoyable than running :) I think it was smart to take the two days off though. After last week my body was feeling pretty beat up. The race is still 13 days away, but I did not like the direction things were heading. I was feeling worse than I had in awhile, but I think taking the weekend off was a huge help. I felt fine on my run today. I took my usual 5 mile loop through my neighborhood. My legs were a little lethargic but that was kind of expected. I didn't have any aches and pains, so that is a good sign. I'm looking forward to the upcoming week of running...which means the break was worth it!!

pluses: time to hang out w/ Brian today

minuses: lots of little details to take care of in the next three weeks

No comments: